Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 – Download Groupon EN
Do you want to buy Office 2016 (Home Use and Students) online now? Order now and receive the software license from Office Home & Student 2016 directly via e-mail
5 in stock (can be backordered)
CLIX offers you the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 packages in different languages. Among others in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
It is also possible to change the language after the installation.
You will receive the download link and the license key by email immediately after purchase.
The license is for 1 user and can not be transferred to other computers or devices. However, the user duration is valid indefinitely.
If you have further questions or want more information, you can call us during office hours on telephone number 036-2100 400 or send an email.
The latest version of Office so far, which is offered without a subscription, is Office 2016 Home and Student. Office 2016 is the direct successor of Office 2013.
There are rumors that Microsoft 2019 will be the latest, subscription-free, successor. However, until 2022, this version of Office will be supported by CLIX and Microsoft.
Office 2016 works on the systems Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It does not matter if you have the Home of Professional edition of Windows. Office 2016 does not work on Mac computers. For this you can purchase Office 2016 Home & Business for the Mac.
Office 2016 Home & Student includes:
Office 2016 Home & Student also offers the possibility to store and share your documents in OneDrive. OneDrive makes it suitable to view or download your documents anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer or telephone for access and a working internet connection.
The Windows version of Office 2016 Home & Student:
– contains the possibility to create, open and edit files. Afterwards you can store everything locally or in the cloud
– contains a prevention of data loss in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Is the PC suddenly turned off? Your data is stored and started where you left off
– has changed the standard theme. Word is displayed in a dark blue window. Excel in a green -, PowerPoint in an orange – and OneNote in a purple window
– contains a function powered by Microsoft’s own search engine Bing to deliver contextual information from the internet
– contains the possibility to place videos online through OneNote